Houzz Logo Print
tracystetter

Can this sink be done larger and in white to sit on top of a vanity?

Tracy Stetter
hace 7 años
We ordered a vanity that measures 69.50" w 22" d 32.75" h. The faucets will be wall mounted. If yes, was is the price?
60" ADA Floating Concrete Sink, White Linen, 2 Single Hole Faucets · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Trueform Concrete
    hace 7 años

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We do offer a 72" x 21" x 5" floating concrete sink: FLO-72V-ADA

This sink is $2,920.00 and comes in any of our 8 standard colors along with two Floating T Brackets.

Trueform on Houzz.com does not offer the ability to customize sinks.

• PRO
    Dichotomy Interiors
    hace 5 años

Hi there, can I please get a set of color chip samples? I am interested in one of the large ramp sinks but need to coordinate with my tile. Thank you

• PRO
    Trueform Concrete
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Hi!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 8 standard color samples can be found here.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the sink you're interested in.

Thank You,

Sean

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.