Houzz Logo Print
alisonmb7

More to see...

alisonmb7
hace 7 años
I love this room, I saw you posted pictures of the fireplace which is fab but suspect there is even more to see, specifically the central ceiling light looks feathered? Would love to see what else is in the room.
Eclectic Living Room · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

Hi, thanks Alison! There are possibly a couple more images on the gallery pages f my website although not sure I have a direct one of the light, which is a Tord Boontje Icarus light, taking the shape of a wing. It's very reasonably priced for a high impact piece, but needs a high-ish ceiling or to be positioned above a table or in a stairwell as has quite a long drop. Hope that helps!

• alisonmb7
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Thanks so much, it is fabulous. And as you say, very affordable. Not entirely sure I can carry it off in this house, but always happy to see other people having beautiful things!
  • PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

I agree, I always start with the house as the starting point -- it usually tells you what it needs or is willing to accept! Good luck with your project.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.