Houzz Logo Print
inkmill

POLL: Pantone Colour of the Year 2017. Love it or loathe it?

Inkmill Vinyl
hace 7 años

Greenery is the Pantone Colour of the Year 2017.

Described as a "fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature's greens, restore and renew." A strong choice compared to last year's muted tones.

What do you think? Will you be using this in your interior design colour schemes?

Yes, definitely I love it!
Never in a million years!
I'm not sure. It might grow on me.

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    hace 7 años

I love a fresh green that reminds me of summer and the countryside. Not a dark bottle green that brings back the horrors of my school uniform though :)

^Emma

Inkmill Vinyl agradeció a Sterlingbuild
  • PRO
    Adornas Kitchens & Interiors
    hace 7 años

Ohhh yes. Zesty and natural, can definitely see this working in the Kitchen Industry as a fresh accent colour!

Inkmill Vinyl agradeció a Adornas Kitchens & Interiors
  • PRO
    Sterlingbuild
    hace 7 años

@Minnie101 You didn't go to a certain grammar school in Kent did you?! ;-)

Inkmill Vinyl agradeció a Sterlingbuild
  • minnie101
    hace 7 años

@ Emma. No the other side of the river to you! I wonder if I'd worn grey what my house would look like now!

Inkmill Vinyl agradeció a minnie101
  • PRO
    CROWDYHOUSE
    hace 7 años

Definitely love it! I think green is as timeless as black- brings energy and life to any space.

Inkmill Vinyl agradeció a CROWDYHOUSE
  • PRO
    Inkmill Vinyl
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hmm... 5-3-5 not an overwhelming vote of confidence so far!

• PRO
    Daphné Goens
    hace 7 años

interessante kleur als accent in het interieur

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.