Houzz Logo Print
sarahsims1983

Where do I start on hall stairs and landing

sarahsims1983
hace 7 años

I have a new build property so it's a blank canvas I love greys silver and white at the mo and looking to decorate in these colours.

changing the carpet from cream to grey I'd love some ideas please

Comentarios (10)

• niamh_walshe
    hace 6 años
    Any ideas on colours and ways to brighten up this hall!
  • Carolina
    hace 6 años
    @niamh, best start your own dilemma, you've posted in an old one of someone else
  • tezz4
    hace 6 años

Sarah if the carpet is new l would leave it as it wont really make that much difference from beige to grey. You could paint the walls a pigmented white leaning toward a grey and use wall art and plants to add atmosphere. What l would change are the light fittings.

• tezz4
    hace 6 años

Niamh your hall looks nice although the staircase carpeting could look more contemporary and the crown moulding could be simpler. The knobs on the cupboards could be changed to glass or stainless stell or brass depending on the rest of your accessories. Some interesting wall art and plants as well as some mudroom furniture could look good.

• niamh_walshe
    hace 6 años
    Sorry.. new to this!
  • tezz4
    hace 6 años

• PRO
    Shaw Stairs Ltd
    hace 6 años

Would you consider a change to the stairs themselves? For example, we offer a range of chrome, glass and wooden staircase components which could be used to breath new life into the staircase. Check out our ideabooks or www.shawstairs.com thanks!

• Patrina
    hace 6 años
    A bit of inspiration
  • PRO
    Prince & Rebel
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

You could instantly brighten up a wall with a bold and quirky art piece - they don't have to cost the earth either...

"Painted" - Large Quirky Wall Art from Prince & Rebel · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.