Houzz Logo Print
jmhobson

Delphine

jmhobson
hace 7 años
Are you able to change the length of what this chandelier hangs. Is it a fixed 16"?
Delphine 12-Light Chandelier, Oil Rubbed Bronze · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• jmhobson
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    What's the minimum height it can be hung at? Thanks
  • PRO
    davidwardstickart
    hace 4 años

I need a 22 inch diameter, three fixtures. Is that possible? Thanks for your help!

• PRO
    davidwardstickart
    hace 4 años

It is easy in my experience to cut the down rod to the height you need.

• PRO
    ELK Group International
    hace 4 años

Hello,

I hope this diagram helps you better.(see below second photo) You would not need to cut any of the rods, as it comes with several so you can hang it at the height you need. The fixture without any bulbs is 27 inches. If your looking for a smaller fixture to get closer to the 22 inches you can buy item 46230/12 in the same collection, that is a 16 inch diameter fixture and purchase longer tubular bulbs to get closer to the 22 inch diameter you are looking for. Both fixtures come with multiple length rods to extend the fixture to accommodate a variety of ceiling heights. The first product sheet is for 46230/12 to compare.

• PRO
    davidwardstickart
    hace 4 años

I just realized that you guys are an interior design company as well? I would love to work with you guys sometime! Here is one of my light installs.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.