Houzz Logo Print
vickystl

One of the prettiest homes I've seen.

vickystl
hace 7 años
Every room is so highly detailed and customized. It's obvious the homeowner & design team put many hours into every detail. I really love the colors used throughout, as they keep with a general color scheme of blues, but incorporate so many patterns. To me the rooms just look so rich..and inviting. I am curious about the office room with the desk-it is so neutral compared to the other photos. Was there a specific reason it was designed that way? Every room is so well done! Thank you.
Country Estate · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Rinfret, Ltd.
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Thank you for such a thoughtful compliment. It means a lot! The colors in this photo are not exactly true to life and
    it is a stronger blue/ gray than how it appears here. These colors
    compliment the design of the kitchen which is just off from this office.

That
    said, I did keep a softer palette here as this client craved an office
    space that is calm and uncluttered so that she could feel organized and
    clear-minded. It is fun to play with bolder color in other rooms but for
    this office the client really wanted to have a peaceful sanctuary. I
    think we achieved that for her! The client loves her office and feels like it's her escape.

• vickystl
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I appreciate your reply. It looked to me like your client needed to have related colors in each room, so seeing something that appeared more 'neutral gray' stood out from the other rooms. Just lovely throughout..! Very inspiring to see the most minor details planned & executed. Thanks again.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.