laurie_robertsstrippoli

pilot house boat bar

Please, tryuing to find out information on this product,
Pilot House Boat Bar · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Custom Storage Solutions
    hace 7 años

This boat bar was a custom made project. Only one was ever made and cannot be ordered. Bar was made of solid oak and some pine. I also made it so it could be disassembled into 5 pieces for easy moving.

• Laurie Roberts Strippoli
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

awww what a shame its quite nice. so you would never make another?

• PRO
    Custom Storage Solutions
    hace 7 años

No, just don't have the time. Thank for the compliment, I really appreciate it..

• Laurie Roberts Strippoli
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Well of course I'm disappointed because it truly is a work of art a beautiful piece of furniture that you should be so proud of !!! That being said I must look for another in the " boat line" there are a few on eBay by hooker furniture one for $5800 one even more. Being the craftsman that you are and me knowing nothing are those prices in line if I may ask you ? By the way I showed the picture to so many people and got the same reaction wow wouldn't that look great in your house lol

• PRO
    Custom Storage Solutions
    hace 7 años

Yes, that is a good price. I designed and built my pilot house bar. It was about 6 months of work in my spare time. I am big into the nautical theme and decor but the only boat bars I've seen are the boats cut in half, or bow / stern made into a bar. I also own a boat and see many ships, that's what inspired me to design and build something different. I sold this bar for $3500.00.. I'm sure it would cost much more to have one custom made.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.