Houzz Logo Print
bibi84

Vision board

bibi84
hace 11 años
I love the vision board. I am making my own, and would like to know how this one is made (fabric, foam etc) or where it has been bought? Thanks!
Stylish Apartment Living · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Dayka Robinson Designs
    hace 11 años
    This one was purchased from Home Goods (I added the nailhead trim), however there are lots of great tutorials on the web for making your own, especially if you need an oversized board. Homasote is a great product to use and you can wrap it in the fabric of your choice and add wood framing around the edges to up the ante. Search the web then hit your local Home Depot or Lowe's building department for supplies. Good luck!
  • kao7
    hace 10 años
    I just found a couple really cute boards at Kirklands, similar to a Home Goods.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.