Houzz Logo Print
clau2000

2 or 3 bedroom unit?

clau2000
hace 7 años
Hi there, we are building a house but on the top level we are adding a unit that can be used for extra income and later on for our son to live in hopefully (if he wants)

2 bedroom unit+study with WIR and bath
or 3 standard bedroom unit with a shower and standard storage?

I've attached what I've got right now but thinking of designing something smaller but better..
Let me know if you have any ideas on how to draw something a lot better,
Thanks in advance
Claudia

Comentarios (5)

• clau2000
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    North east facing balcony btw
  • PRO
    Inspired Spaces
    hace 7 años
    Need to do some research in the area as to who is likely to rent it and secondly do you want people with children renting it which is likely with a three bedroom unit. Once you have established these facts you will have your answer. Also do you have a separate entry from the rest of your home?
  • girlguides
    hace 7 años
    Noise on top of you worry you ??
  • bigreader
    hace 7 años
    My two cents. Add a separate entry and two bedrooms each with ensuite. With the growth of air BnB you could rent when it suits you. And still have the flexibility to rent full time, prob to an older market or to your son.
  • Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    hace 7 años

YEs, talk to a real Estate agent about what is in demand. Agree to install noise insulation, and seperate entrance.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.