Houzz Logo Print
wanda_sieber

Glass backsplash

Wanda Sieber
hace 7 años
Was the glass for the backsplash cut to fit, or are these standard glass tiles? Edge finish?
Special paint used?
How are the tiles affixed to the wall - adhesive or held in with a channel?
Are the seams sealed in any way, or are they just super-tight?

I am hoping to install a glass backsplash too, and will GREATLY appreciate your answers! Thank you!
Center City, Philadelphia: Contemporary Kitchen and Bath Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• lattebugg
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

I'm curious too. Could you just have a glass company install a custom sheet or panels over whatever paint or wallpaper technique you choose? Would be pretty cool to figure out a way to make it removable so you could change the look and then simply replace the glass panels....

• Wanda Sieber
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I've read comments from people who painted the WALL then put the glass over bit they had one bad effect: bugs got between the wall and the glass. Eww! I'll paint the back of the glass!

• PRO
    Greenable
    hace 7 años

Thanks for your questions! This glass was custom templated and cut to fit. It is in pieces and they simply fit snugly together. The glass is back painted so thats why you don't see any adhesive.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.