Houzz Logo Print
tonya_l_wright

What is price range for this kitchen?

Tonya Wright
hace 7 años
The layout of this kitchen is very similar to my kitchen. My budget is small, I wonder if I can get the same upgrades within my budget of $50,000. What type of cabinets? Are the floors ceramic or porclein? Thanks
Sterling Split-Level · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Leigh Newport Staged by Design®
    hace 7 años

Hello Tanya,

Thank you for your question. We staged this home for an investor, and were only involved in the staging after the property was renovated, and were not involved in the selections or pricing. I can say with great certainty that it did NOT cost $50,000.00 dollars!

That is a very healthy budget that could almost include changing the footprint or layout of your kitchen as well.

You may want to consult with a local design professional before undertaking your renovation. A certified kitchen designer is necessary if you are looking to change the layout or footprint. An interior designer, stager or interior re-designer can easily assist you in selecting new cabinetry, flooring, countertops, lighting and appliances. You can even begin the process with going to your local cabinet maker. Are you in the DC area, by chance? If so, I'd be happy to help you, or can at least recommend a few places to go to begin pricing out cabinets and counters. Please let me know how else I can best help!

Leigh

• Tonya Wright
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hello, thank you for your immediate response. You did an AWESOME job with the staging! I am in the midst of upgrading my home for possible resale. I will definitely contact you in the near future for staging services. Have a wonderful day! Tonya

• PRO
    Leigh Newport Staged by Design®
    hace 7 años

Hi Tonya-

Thank you SO much! Please let me know if I can be of service to you. Part of our consultation service include what level of upgrades might be necessary to sell your home for the greatest return on investment. I hope we can work together soon!

Cheers-

Leigh

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.