Houzz Logo Print
jodyfos

Laundry - dirty clothes storage ideas

Jody Foster
hace 7 años

I'm looking for 3 compartment/section dirty laundry storage ideas. I've seen the flip out cabinetry, voids left to put in own baskets or integrated sliding metal baskets. But nothing has caught my eye yet.

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Colour Confidence Interiors
    hace 7 años

Hi Jody, I'm working on a laundry project at the moment and we have a few different storage options. One that is very functional is a hamper on wheels or casters. Here is a photo for your reference-

Wire Hamper With Wheels · Más información
    The main reason why we chose this is so that you can easily separate your colours using a couple of them, and easily wheel it from room to room as well as to the washing machine. For my project, the wheel hampers placed behind cupboard doors and wheeled out when required. Good luck for your project!

• Jody Foster
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks for the link Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek.

• Gioenne Rapisarda
    hace 7 años

Great idea, Colour Confidence Interiors! Jody Foster, what about metal frames like these that you can still remove the bags from for easy transportation?

Accessories · Más información

• Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    hace 7 años

No worries.

• Jody Foster
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

The draws could be good, not keen on fabric as they get mouldy with any damp and dirty clothes. But a 3 compartment draw with cabinet front. Thank you

• PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

Jody, here are some ideas that we have used in the past, number three is my favourite if you have the luxury of space. I think in the laundry, plastic is the way to go, its the most hygienic, and easy to keep clean. :)

• Jody Foster
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi In The Closet. Would you mind re-posting the link as I can't see it and your ideas sound good. I'm really struggling to find a good 3 bay solution. We have plenty of space, so hopefully I might see something from your ideas.

• Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    hace 7 años

There's no link.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.