Houzz Logo Print
lucyandhamish

Bathroom tiles

lucyandhamish
hace 7 años
I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for a tile that looks like this. I thought I had success until I went to lock in my choice at the tile shop and they said you can't put a white tile with that grey looking Carrara tile- on reflection they were right. The combination made the tile look dirty and the subway blue. Is this a porcelain tile on the floor? Or is it marble? If it is porcelain do you recall the brand / name?
Glynn, Toorak · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Peter Schaad Design Studio
    hace 7 años

Hi the Tiles on the floor are Marble

• mandy smith
    hace 7 años

love the look of the floor - how simple is the upkeep of the marble tile? Who supplied the tiles and what country did the marble come from Thank you

• PRO
    Peter Schaad Design Studio
    hace 7 años

its is best to use warm water on the tiles, There are also products out in the market that are suitable for Marble floors..The tiles come from Italy and were available through RMS natural stone and ceramics. They are located in Hoppers Crossing..Melbourne

• mandy smith
    hace 7 años

Thanks so much Peter. Im from Sydney so will try to locate a supplier up here.

• mastercharm
    hace 7 años

Love this! Are the tiles & bench top honed or polished marble?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.