Houzz Logo Print
mudbone1

Vanity upgrade help!

Mo
hace 7 años
Hello. Looking to upgrade bathroom vanities only. What color of vanities and counter tops would go well with the existing bath/shower tiles?

Thanks!

Comentarios (5)

• elainesteinke
    hace 7 años

Hi, because your vanity top is small I would consider a pedestal sink. Find a version that goes well with the style of your toilet. This style will also go very well with the classic subway tile of your shower and slate flooring tile. This will limit your storage, but if you have a linen closet nearby you could use that for towels and bath products.

Tiny House · Más información

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    hace 7 años

Maybe something like one of these? They are suggestions from our designs.

Chelsea Loft: Details · Más información

Hamptons Hideaway · Más información

• grewa002
    hace 7 años
    I know this is not your question, but I see nothing wrong with your vanity. Your bathroom is lovely!
  • PRO
    FSB JD Contracting
    hace 7 años

Get a white gloss finished cabinet with a carrara marble counter top, simple and elegant, you can't go wrong with that.

• PRO
    Angelica Angeli ❤ Interior Design Journalist
    hace 7 años

Here are some lovely options:

Sublime Bathing. · Más información

A Yonge & Lawrence Renovation. · Más información

Condo Remodeling · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.