Houzz Logo Print
buckleup2000

What's the dreamiest photo you've seen on Houzz?

Luke Buckle
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

Some photos on Houzz are so close to a fantasy it is hard to believe someone actually designed and built that house and now someone lives there.

Windsor Companies · Más información

Include a link to your favourite dreamy project in your comment below...

Comentarios (14)

• Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    hace 7 años

I'm still deciding, this one, there are so many!

hace 7 años

It is!

• LesleyH
    hace 7 años
    I would love this.
    Luke Buckle agradeció a LesleyH
    hace 7 años

Cool!

• PRO
    DEIA Living Australia
    hace 7 años

A little bit of Wonderland here!

Luke Buckle agradeció a DEIA Living Australia
  • petapea
    hace 7 años

I love dreamy bedrooms with beautiful light, like this one!

• Georgina
    hace 7 años
    I'd paint the trim as the timber look is very dated. Paint trim in white semigloss. No need to go fancy colour- if it's white it'll be easy to remember and touch up later. Paint walls an off white in a warm tone and add modern look and colour with rugs and curtains. Definitely ditch the blinds as they make it look like an office. The whole look needs softening which you can do with soft furnishing once you have a plain backdrop.
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Ggain, which dilemma were you meaning to post on?

• LesleyH
    hace 7 años
    This one is for my husband.
  • Jo
    hace 7 años
    I agree with everyone else. Paint the doors and trims, replace blinds and paint walls. The floor is tragic. Perhaps a floating floor over the top. But before you pick up the paint brush, get the colours right by starting a physical or internet based mood board. Nothing fancy...just ideas. Then start culling those ideas until you get what you like and it all seems to flow. Then buy a few sample pots, and away you go. Good luck!
  • LesleyH
    hace 7 años
    johouse - you are on the wrong post.
    hace 7 años

So was Ggain. What's happening?

• wuff
    hace 7 años
    The wrong post thing has happened to before as well, I don't know how it happens
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.