thesjp

cabinet height?

SjP P
22 de Agosto de 2016
All very lovely! It looks like cabinets are higher than standard and trying to convince our kitchen designer that I prefer this. Are these standard height or between counter and bar height? Thanks for input
Nelson Ave · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    GEORGE Interior Design

Hello, thank you for your inquiry. I am not entirely sure that I understand your question but the counter height is set at 37". The "standard" counter height is typically 36" but with taller homeowners, I find 37" (just 1 extra inch higher) to be a bit more comfortable.

• SjP P

This is the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

• SjP P

Could you look at the diagram layout of my home? I'm considering taking down the wall between the Living Room and Kitchen OR Family Room and Kitchen. We already have a peninsula on the Nook side that looks out to pool/yard. Hoping you can provide a small bit of advice. Thanks for your time.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.