Houzz Logo Print
rosscow

Tilt and turn Windows

Roger Ramsgate
hace 7 años
Is anyone able to tell me if you are able to adjust how far a tilt and turn window opens?

I cannot find decent window coverings and detest the attached roller blinds and clip in blinds. I would like curtains / shutters and the width the window tilts open is too much to accommodate

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    LocksOnline
    hace 7 años

You could consider using window restrictors, as these will allow you to stop the window opening very far. It's worth checking on whether they're suitable for use on tilt and turn windows, but we've got a range available that may be suitable - please see the link!

Window Restrictors

• Roger Ramsgate
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Thanks - but do you know if the window can be adjusted to restrict the depth it opens to?
  • PRO
    LocksOnline
    hace 7 años

I'm not sure to be honest - probably one to ask a double glazing installer for a definitive answer. Sorry not to be more helpful!

• PRO
    Tones of Home
    hace 7 años

I'm having the same issue with my tilt and turn Windows. If you figured out a solution please let me know. I'm thinking of having Roman blinds made that will be mounted at ceiling height so they should clear the windows when I need to open them. Just not sure it's the best solution. Keep me posted! Thanks

• PRO
    Re:Design Architecture
    hace 7 años

tilt and turn windows cannot be restricted in the manner or angle that they open without some sort of 'add-on' restrictor as mentioned. The hinges are made to be fully openable and cannot be altered in that regard.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.