Houzz Logo Print
leadstory

Is that Brompton Vintage Color Leather on the Sofas? Did they come from Casco Bay?

leadstory
hace 11 años
Kirkland Traditional · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Casco Bay Furniture
    hace 9 años
    Great question! It looks like Brompton Cocoa in a lighter shade and the lighting in the picture makes it appear even lighter than it is.
  • 21225s
    hace 9 años

But what couch style is it?

• PRO
    Casco Bay Furniture
    hace 9 años

21225s It is our Madison sofa which is very much like the RH Maxwell but due to the angle of the picture the arm looks wider than it is. The arm is actually 6 1/2".

• 21225s
    hace 9 años

Do you have a show room in NYC for your couches? I'd love to check it out.

• PRO
    RW Anderson Homes
    hace 9 años

Thank you so much for your interest in my work. I know it’s been awhile since you posted this question, and for that I apologize. As you can imagine, I get quite a few questions on Houzz; I’m afraid this one just got away from me. If you are still interested in learning the answer to your question please let me know and I will do my best to find it for you.

Best of luck with all your projects!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.