Hi where do we get these riser roof caps.....or any other name they ha

The roof riser caps
Domestic/Residential Contracts · Más información

Comentarios (2)

  • PRO
    MBH Carpentry and Joinery Ltd.
    Hi, they are also called roof domes velux do them as well as others.
  • PRO
    Manuka Roofing Ltd

    Hello, Yep matthew is right, velux do them or whitesales are also manufacturers. If you are thinking of using these on a flat roof - the best thing to do is to speak with your roofing contractor - they will advise you on compatibility with the roofing system you choose to use. If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.