Houzz Logo Print
ashley_moses

Huge living room wall

Ashley Moses
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

I am at a lose of what to do with this wall. I can't move the tv (per hubby). Was thinking white wash brick (but I don't want to dress down the area) or entertainment center (I would like to take it with me in a couple of years when we move so no built in). I tend to go traditional, elegant route but like to pop in other styles here and there (industrial, farmhouse or medi). White linen club chairs, chaise lounge and brown leather couch are in the open living area now. I need something for the Windows too. The room just needs help period. To get an idea of my style-- my kitchen is crisp white clean lines, dark wood floors, carrera countertops and herringbone patterned carrera backsplash. I like simple. THANK YOU FOR AN ADVICE!!! I'm sick of looking at this empty wall (Please excuse the kid mess)

Comentarios (22)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.