cieradavies

I love your vanity choice

cieradavies
13 de Julio de 2016
do you know who makes it? Thank you
Chaplin Estates Modern · Más información

Comentarios (12)

• michaelandemily

Hi there. thanks for your enquiry. our cabinet maker made it to match a similar style of an expensive pre-made one. let us know if you'd like to get the contact details.

• Natalie Marsh

I love the vanity and would love the contact details of the cabinet maker that made that for your client. Thanks, Natalie

• tmd183
    Beautiful! do you know what the name of the type of wood they used?
  • dbrengle

I would like to know this cabinet has doors or drawers. It is hard to tell from the picture. I would be interested to see a picture with a door / drawer opened. Also, I am interested in the species of wood used and its preparation.

• jhayes71

Hello. The vanity is beautiful. I'd also be interested in the contact details of the cabinet maker. Thanks in advance :)

• Nadine Mitchell

Hi there - I am also interested in the contact info of the cabinet maker - love this vanity. Thank you!

• Katie Scifres
    I’d like the contact info as well! Thank you
  • megrossleo3

Also love the lights! Could you tell me where did you get them. Thank you

• PRO
    Aleph Aleph Painting & Fine Finishing
    Good afternoon,
    Is there any way I can get the contact info for the maker of this vanity?
  • Natalie Marsh

WETSTYLE is the maker. They are out of Canada.

• megrossleo3

Thank you so much

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.