Houzz Logo Print
sabi_asmi

Coffee table decoration

Sabi Asmi
hace 7 años
What are your advices for this table decoration?

Comentarios (13)

• Sabi Asmi
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    This is full setting area photo
  • Architectural Notice
    hace 7 años

Pretty room. Love the rug.

The current table decoration seems a little tall for the table but I'm not an expert. Let's see what others say.

• Sabi Asmi
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    What about this rearrangement?
  • PRO
    VRA Interiors, LLC
    hace 7 años

The images below are from our portfolio and might help give you some ideas.

Contemporary Living Room · Más información

Mabry Place · Más información

Riverland Court · Más información

• dagmarmc
    hace 7 años
    It looks a bit better with the arrangement on the end table as long as it's not in a spot where someone could bump into it walking past. The coffee table looks good now.
  • Maureen
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

It's pleasing to the eye to use different heights and weights and groupings of three work well. I would remove the low white bowl and instead use something tall. Also, think about candles or books, or low flowers. Adding a tray helps to pull it together and when entertaining and needing the table top, it's so easy to remove all of the accessories at once. I love the gold bowl on the left of the couch, but find the floral arrangement/vase on the other end is too large. See last picture of how its proportions would be better suited on a larger table.

• Christine Williams
    hace 7 años
    I always like a stack of really cool books with great covers. Also some interesting coasters (especially if you actually spend time in the room) could add some flavor.
  • PRO
    D-Gallerie Contemporary Art Gallery
    hace 7 años

We have some decorations that I feel would look great on it.

This is how the pieces look at prior arrangements we have done. That way you have an idea of how amazing they look in every home. Not only do they add a touch artistic but also something completely different.

• jbtanyderi
    hace 7 años
    The arrangement is too tall, as it blocks sightlines between conversants. Something lower - even a bonsai - would be more appropriate.
  • jbtanyderi
    hace 7 años
    Wonderful rug!!!
  • carolyngarland
    hace 7 años
    Flowers too big for the end table also. More suitable for an entry. Books, bowl with fruit , small vase with flowers. All different heights. You need lamps and the round piece on the wall is too small and too high.
  • Sabi Asmi
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Many thanks for your comments and I'll do that and yes the vase is too big for the table and I'll put it in the entry.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.