Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Tom Crane Photography, Inc.
    hace 7 años

can't tell you, I just took the photo tc

• PRO
    Kate Cleveland Architect
    hace 7 años

The client brought the bench from her previous residence and unfortunately does not remember where she purchased it.

• Jason Christie
    hace 6 años

what is the floor tile?

• Lucy Gibson
    hace 6 años

Jason, great question about what type of floor tile this is. I love the light colors and pattern. It goes great with the rest of the bathroom and glass shower door. The stainless steel hardwood really gives this an overall elegance and warmth. I'd love to install a glass shower enclosure like this in my own master bathroom. http://www.stlouis-glass.com/glass-showers 

• PRO
    Kate Cleveland Architect
    hace 6 años

The floor tile is carrera marble in a small scale herringbone pattern. Many venders carry this material and pattern.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.