silenthrx
hace 7 años
Where did you get it?
Tinicum Beauty · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Stage Coach Services LLC dba "The Stage Coach"
    hace 7 años

I fell in love with that painting too! I got it at Home Goods.

• silenthrx
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Any advice on how to tie it into modern decor and avoid a hunter/lodge theme? I purchased it for my family room!
  • PRO
    Stage Coach Services LLC dba "The Stage Coach"
    hace 7 años

I'm so glad you found the painting! Because of its clean, streamlined effect, I think it lends itself well to modern décor. You can see in the photo I used it over a clean-lined contemporary steel-edged console table. There was absolutely nothing hunter/lodge themed in that room. The other furnishings were transitional cream slipper chairs with orange and dark brown contemporary accent pillows and a round dark chocolate leather ottoman over a colorful area rug. To work a modern decor, I could picture this painting over a sleek off-white modern sofa or sectional with pops of bright color in solid silk-textured or velvet pillows, for example, and lots of mixed metallic accents or side tables for gleam and perhaps a glass on glass or acrylic coffee table. Or I could see it working well with an industrial chic style in coffee table or end tables and lamps. Dark steel accents would work well. It would be great over a fireplace. I hope this gives you some ideas. If you want to show me any photos of the family room, I could be more helpful.

• silenthrx
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Great! I'll have photos to you next weekend.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.