Houzz Logo Print
payalgupta

SO different concept in the bathroom

PAYAL GUPTA
hace 7 años
I don't get this concept.Rest everything is so neat and clean looking in the entire house.But this is so different.
I would like to know your thought behind this.
Turquoise Trail · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Foxwood
    hace 7 años

This was a very large project with many different themes happening from one area to the next. This just so happens to be the old grainery room that was renovated. The designer on the project decided to keep with a rustic western flavor in this one particular area. I've used barn on other projects in the past...I happen to like the look of barn wood or recycled rustic wood being used as cabinetry...it's a little more challenging in the fabrication of but I think it works well in the our Southwest region.

PAYAL GUPTA agradeció a Foxwood
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.