Houzz Logo Print
builtbyowner

KITCHEN POTS AND PANS - HELP!! ;-)

HI there,
I'm not sure if it's just me - but most people I know have the hardest time organizing their kitchen's pots and pans. Everyone always tries to stack pots but then you have to take them ALL out (and they're heavy) when you want the biggest one and the handles drive you crazy! Pans tend to scratch if you stack them and what oh what to do with all the lids so that they don't fall on you anytime you move anything in the cabinet.
Any suggestions??
A NEAT Kitchen · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    NEAT Method, South Florida
    hace 11 años
    We actually do stock pots and pans but always separately and in size order. We also always get a lid organizer from the Container Store for our clients ( http://ow.ly/iRVhi ). This makes a huge difference and frees up space in your cabinets. Hope that helps :)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.