Houzz Logo Print
vidya_katta

Need help - Accent wall Color against fireplace

Vidya Katta
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

I would like to get some ideas on the colors to make the fireplace wall as an accent. I am posting a pic to give an idea. Any help is appreciated

Comentarios (4)

• Vidya Katta
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

• jck910
    hace 7 años

Accent walls are out of style. Instead of painting wall I would hang ceiling to floor curtains on the windows. Lower the art over the mantle, put the vase down on the hearth, place both candle holders on one side and lower the clock

Vidya Katta agradeció a jck910
  • Vidya Katta
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Thanks for the suggestions, loved them. Any thoughts on the curtain colors?

• PRO
    Adrian S. Cutchshaw Architectural Design+Build
    hace 7 años

I don't see accent walls in houses any more. I think you would be disappointed in the result if you painted the fireplace wall. To add more depth to the room, navy blue curtains would look nice, and I agree that they should be from the top of the window to the floor. Play around with the mantle arrangement. Look at pictures of mantle arrangements to give you some new ideas. Changing mantle decor can really give a room a facelift without having to spend money.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.