Houzz Logo Print
nzivney

Drum chandeliers

Nancy Zivney
hace 7 años
Who makes the drum chandeliers over the bar?
New West Classic · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Clay Construction Inc.
    hace 7 años

Hello nzivney,

The light fixtures were provided by Ocean Pacific Lighting. Their website is http://www.oceanpacificlighting.com. Their office phone number is 604-538-3511.

Their Houzz profile can be found at http://www.houzz.com/pro/oceanpacificlightinginc/ocean-pacific-lighting 

My salesman who can help with individual questions is Craig Swanson. His email address is craig@oceanpacificlighting.com

He will be able to answer your questions on light fixtures.

• PRO
    Ocean Pacific Lighting
    hace 7 años

Hello nzivney

Please contact us and we will be able to share all the information regarding the beautiful drum pendants

• Paula Madeiros
    hace 7 años

love the table, where is it from.

• PRO
    Clay Construction Inc.
    hace 7 años

Hello Paula,

As a builder, I don't have the fun of going shopping for furniture and accessories. I am passing what I have heard or have been told. I have heard that many of the items in the home were purchased at Restoration Hardware. I have also been told that the table was purchased at Lane Home Furnishings in Coquitlam, BC. It was a custom order table.

Please contact Salem below. She will be able to help you.

Saleema Remtula, Yaletown Interiors

Lane Home Furnishings, President

604-522-5144 ext 3

saleema@yaletowninteriors.com

• PRO
    Clay Construction Inc.
    hace 7 años

Hello Gatorhouse28,

Here is the same comment as above but you get it personal, just for you.

As a builder, I don't have the fun of going shopping for furniture and accessories. I am passing what I have heard or have been told. I have heard that many of the items in the home were purchased at Restoration Hardware. I have also been told that the table was purchased at Lane Home Furnishings in Coquitlam, BC. It was a custom order table.

Please contact Salem below. She will be able to help you.

Saleema Remtula, Yaletown Interiors

Lane Home Furnishings, President

604-522-5144 ext 3

saleema@yaletowninteriors.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.