Houzz Logo Print
movdesign

black windows only in front of the house

Monique
hace 7 años

My husband and I are building our first home and love the more contemporary look. We inquired about doing black windows for the house, but it is a lot more expensive. Would it look weird to just have black windows ONLY in the front of the house?

We were thinking white vertical siding and not sure if we should do white or black trim.

Comentarios (3)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    hace 7 años
    If you want dark Windows all the way around I would cut back on something else and get them, your house looks like it has a lot going on with too many textures, maybe you could do less stone or something o save money
  • PRO
    Max Marshall Design
    hace 7 años
    I've been working on a project the last few weeks. I used a technique called Shou Sugi Ban perfect for outside use. If done properly and looked after it can last 80-120 years. Might be an option for your project.
  • PRO
    Alice Sparks Ltd
    hace 7 años

hI monique

Happy to look at your options for the Windows and doors. Please email me the plans so I can provide you with some ideas and costs. Please contact me at asltd16@outlook.com website coming soon. Alternatively my global we address but this is high end interiors.

Thanks and look forward to assisting you.

Alice

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.