Houzz Logo Print
jeanne10

Dimensions? loft?

Jeanne
hace 8 años
Hi,

This is a really awesome little living space. It's a great use of space. I love the folding door and how it opens it up.

What are the dimensions of this building?

Also, is that area above the kitchen a sleeping space?

Thanks,
portobello · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    peter nickels architects
    hace 8 años

Hi there,

The dimensions of the garden room (from beyond the end of the kitchen) are just 3m x 3.2m. So it is a pretty small space, but even when the doors are closed the room feels much bigger because of the glass on the two elevations to the garden. This was the big idea - to make it feel like the space was part of the garden itself. And when the doors are open, it actually is...

There is a small space above the high level kitchen units - this is just a shelf for storage of less frequently used kitchen equipment.

Hope this helps,

Peter

• Jeanne
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Peter,

Wow! Thanks for such a quick response!
    And wow, again, it looks much larger than that!
    I really love your use of space, so beautiful and functional!
    How much of the length is kitchen? Is it half?
    Jeanne
  • PRO
    peter nickels architects
    hace 8 años

Hi Jeanne,

The kitchen dimensions are 3m long x 2.5m wide. It is a galley kitchen with units along both walls. The circulation space between the counter tops is 1.3m wide.

portobello · Más información

Peter

• Jeanne
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Hi Peter,

Thank you! I so appreciate you response. I misunderstood.

Jeanne
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.