Houzz Logo Print
angelicatownshend

To paint or not to paint cabinets...

angelicatownshend
hace 8 años
We chose this blonde grey porcelain plank tile. I am of the opinion that it won't look good with the honey color cabinets the house has, and was considering painting then ivory for a more seamless look and staining the island charcoal or dark brown. My husband, mother in law and contractor think I am insane and that the quality wood cabinetry should not be touched. It's only 4 years old. The contractor says it will require upkeep and not be as nice, and to wait until the tile is down and I might be surprised and love it. I agree with him there...i guess. I want more opinions though. Does this clash? No one has asked the question, why didn't you choose a floor that matched to begin with, but I looked everywhere and this is the only tile I fell in love with.

Comentarios (36)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.