Houzz Logo Print
ecaywood

what color is painted on the walls of this bathroom?

ecaywood
hace 8 años
name and number of the paint would be great! thx
Vermont Vacation Home - Guest House · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Mitra Designs Studio Collaborative
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

For three sides of the walls, I have customized a color based on Sherwin Williams color SW6416, with hints of SW-7747. Most paint stores can work with you on that. Please keep in mind that color is very reactive to other colors used in a room. Here, the color tones are balanced with the light gray color of the concrete, the tile and natural white pebble stone on the floor, the cool natural light coming from the direction of the windows, and the type of lighting used in the room. Additionally, the soft wheat gold glass wall panels used in the shower casts a warm sun-like glow on all colors (see my website www.mitradesigns.com for the full portfolio of this project). I always study my color schemes at different times of the day, before I finalize the color choices. Color selection really is an art! Please note that the photo viewed on the screen makes the green appear much darker than the actual wall paint. I suggest you first study the color by obtaining a larger sample of all your paint colors and test it in the room. Use of green color particularly requires a careful study in the actual room, so I suggest that you obtain a quart of the paint and do a few test patches on different wall surfaces before you paint the whole room. Have fun playing with colors!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.