hace 8 años
How much would a tub like this cost?
MTI Baths Jasmine 3 freestanding tub · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    MTI Baths
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Good morning, and thanks for asking, lauraloumiller100. The retail price for this MTI Jasmine 3 soaking tub is $5,610.00. There is the potential for savings from the retail pricing from our distributors. Contact info for a distributor convenient to you can be accessed from our dealer locator at http://mtibaths.com/dev/dealer-locator/. Thanks again for contacting MTI Baths!

• hollymills14
    hace 7 años
    I looked at an mti tub yesterday. The tub is cold to the touch. Do you know if these tubs cool the water as you fill the tub? I want to verify this is not the case before I make my final decision.
  • PRO
    MTI Baths
    hace 7 años

Thanks for asking, hollymills14. Not only do our cross-linked cast acrylic tubs not cool the water, but their significant layers of titanium/fiberglass/resin reinforcement adds additional strength AND increased insulation. If you like a very long, hot bath we also offer inline heaters which will maintain a temp of about 102 indefinitely and Radiance surface heat system that heats the acrylic. If you would like to email any other questions to me at info@mtibaths.com, I would love to send you the specs and other information. Thanks again for considering MTI!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.