Houzz Logo Print
pipedreams

Drapery fabric

pipedreams
hace 8 años
Loving the curtains! The print is amazing. Where can I find this fabric?

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Blue Envelope Designs, LLC
    hace 8 años

Hi there,

I love this fabric too! I also used this pattern with a green background in another clients house. I will find that photo and send it to you. The fabric is from a company called Thibaut. They have fabulous fabrics and a lot of coordinating wallpapers to match!

• PRO
    Blue Envelope Designs, LLC
    hace 8 años

Hi again,

I am attaching the photos of this same fabric with a green background. It is truly a beautiful fabric you will love using it. In fact, I think everything Thibaut produces is great. If you cannot find someone locally to assist you with the fabric, please let me know and I will be glad to assist you. I work with clients all the time via the internet, so that is no problem! Thank you, Margaret

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.