Houzz Logo Print
smitch

Pendant lights

smitch
hace 8 años
I need to change the pendant lights . I was thinking clear glass .
Any suggestions would be appreciated .

Comentarios (7)

• Judith Adams
    hace 8 años
    Punch up the color. Consider larger pendants in a Murano or Mottley glass shade design. Go contemporary not traditional to being out your fantastic dining chairs.
  • smitch
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    These are the two choices I'm considering
  • susanalanandwrigley
    hace 8 años

Like Judith, I would add color with the pendants. Both of the choices you show look very ho-hum to me.

smitch agradeció a susanalanandwrigley
  • PRO
    Edge Lighting
    hace 8 años

Hi smitch,

The Saluti Pendant by Edge Lighting features a clean, contemporary profile made of clear glass.

• PRO
    Galilee Lighting
    hace 8 años

Hey Smitch,

We're a handmade art glass manufacturer specializing in custom design chandeliers and pendant lighting. We offer a clear glass on an entire line of our pendants and have a few "Hand Blown" selections that are clear as well. I've attached some photos of our products and previous work, don't hesitate to e-mail us if you have any questions or ideas for your kitchen.

sales@galileelighting.com

www.galileelighting.com

• acm
    hace 8 años

Guys, the current pendants have color, and the poster wants them out!

I think either of your selections would be fine -- just depends on how much of the lightbulb you like to see. I recommend trying to see both in person, if possible, or at least good photos of them in use.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.