Houzz Logo Print
laineash

Dining room nook wall

laineash
hace 8 años
I, wonder what I can do with this wall to add some visual interest? This space is bordered by the kitchen and island to the right, sliding patio door to the left, and great room directly in front. All ideas are welcome!

Comentarios (15)

• yvonnecmartin
    hace 8 años

I think that it is fine the way that it is. A book or two laying on its side on the side table may add interest, and maybe more the objects on the side table closer together.

laineash agradeció a yvonnecmartin
  • User
    hace 8 años

You just need a larger table, something rustic. A copper lamp would look good on it, perhaps a few taller vases.

laineash agradeció a User
  • Lila
    hace 8 años

I like it as is, although I do like the idea of a copper lamp or vase.

laineash agradeció a Lila
  • tatd
    hace 8 años
    Floating shelf! See inspiration pics.
    Newbury Street Penthouse · Más información

A.P. House · Más información

Lake Calhoun Contemporary · Más información
    laineash agradeció a tatd
  • Carolina
    hace 8 años
    Wallpaper that has an industrial look
    Cordona Wallpaper, Black, Brown and Gray, Roll · Más información
    laineash agradeció a Carolina
  • Carolina
    hace 8 años
    Or this one
    Removable Wallpaper-Ontario Rocks-Peel & Stick Self Adhesive, 24x96 · Más información
  • Carolina
    hace 8 años
    With a bit of copper in it
    Removable Wallpaper-Old Ironsides-Peel & Stick Self Adhesive, 24x120 · Más información
  • Carolina
    hace 8 años
    Concrete-look wallpaper
    Rubbed Concrete Mural Wallpaper, Sample · Más información
  • PRO
    Studio M Designs
    hace 8 años

A buffet / sideboard with with a minimalist approach in styling will suit the space in terms of scale. Few accents to add on top of it : A leaning framed art , a set of 3 candle holders , a small plant, a set of books maybe.

Contemporary Buffets And Sideboards · Más información

laineash agradeció a Studio M Designs
  • groveraxle
    hace 8 años

I love everything about this room. You just need this:

3 Large White Modern Ceramic Bottle Vases in Modern by sarapaloma · Más información

laineash agradeció a groveraxle
  • erinsean
    hace 8 años

I like it as it is.

laineash agradeció a erinsean
  • mhlmusings
    hace 8 años
    Hi. Pretty room with great natural light. The room has lots of hard edges in it from the many windows and the dining table. It needs some softness. If you put a small lamp on that table buffet table that has a fabric shade and then an accessory that is round (a pretty bowl) you might find happiness. Overall though the room needs to have fabric - an upholstered chair in a corner, cushions on on dining room chairs and a coordinating rug of a good size under the table in order to warm things up. You are so close - this won't cost you big $$$. Good luck.
    laineash agradeció a mhlmusings
  • Carolina
    hace 8 años

Or you could lean a striking piece of art against the wall. Maybe add sheers...

• PRO
    RugKnots | Area Rugs
    hace 8 años

I agree with the rug idea. I think you need a little texture and softness.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.