Houzz Logo Print
dupuisdesign

Complete home makeover - Rustic to Contemporary Wow !

Dupuis Design
hace 8 años

Drs' Eng contacted me to rescue them from their own renovation. A wonderful couple who has great tastes, ideas, culture, love for travel and art. However, even with all that amazing quality, they have been struggling for a year to design and renovate their home...mostly due to conflicting likes, ideas, details, finishes, material and conceptual knowledge. Admitting that they wasted time and money doing this on their own. They just needed the right professional to pull it together, put them in the right direction and finally have their dream home ! They and their talented young daughters were both my design inspiration. Culture, travel and art.....we were both on the same page. They were enthusiastic on everything I proposed to them. I reused some of their existing pieces, upgraded them, then added new and exciting materials.

See the staircase below, before and after. The wallpaper was made to order from one of my favorite suppliers from Italy...it reflects the Stained glass window of the Cathedral of Chartre, one of the most beautiful and largest Cathedral in France (biggest in Europe). They love to Travel so I brought them a little bit of my adoptive country !

Please see the rests of the home through this link: http://www.houzz.com/projects/1606992/ladera-ranch-california-92694

LADERA RANCH, CALIFORNIA, 92694s · Más información

LADERA RANCH, CALIFORNIA, 92694 · Más información

LADERA RANCH, CALIFORNIA, 92694 · Más información

Comentarios (22)

• PRO
    Chibi Moku - Architectural Cinema - Photo - 360
    hace 8 años

One the the hardest stairs to ever try to get a picture of!!! Great work Peggy!

Dupuis Design agradeció a Chibi Moku - Architectural Cinema - Photo - 360
  • susanalanandwrigley
    hace 8 años
    It's not my style but quite a transformation. But I don't get a staircase without a useful hand rail. One twisted ankle, one aging parent, and that staircase will be nonfunctional.
  • PRO
    Chibi Moku - Architectural Cinema - Photo - 360
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Peggy...ah! Handrail is still coming in. :)

• PRO
    Dupuis Design
    hace 8 años
    Yes you are right Susana, Handrail is still work in progress...
  • susanalanandwrigley
    hace 8 años
    Ah good to hear!
  • PRO
    Dupuis Design
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

The renovation is still work in progress...will post when the guest bath, master bath, master bedroom and outdoors are updated !

• sofikbr
    hace 8 años

Wow, look really nice. For most of country, we can't just redo staircase completely just because it is not modern enough.

Dupuis Design agradeció a sofikbr
  • PRO
    Mountain MT Homes LLC
    hace 8 años

That is quiet a transformation, as I LIKE the glass banister and rail.!! The mirror is the right thing, the size and design of it, I like it.

Ken

Dupuis Design agradeció a Mountain MT Homes LLC
  • nadiuska
    hace 8 años

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Dupuis Design agradeció a nadiuska
  • PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    hace 8 años

Great designs.

Dupuis Design agradeció a Addition Building & Design, Inc.
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 8 años

It's beautiful!

Dupuis Design agradeció a OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    Hamilton Klow Architects
    hace 8 años

Very lovely.

Dupuis Design agradeció a Hamilton Klow Architects
  • PRO
    Vibrant Vision
    hace 8 años

So cool. I love it.

Dupuis Design agradeció a Vibrant Vision
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    hace 8 años

Nice pops of colours, well done !

Dupuis Design agradeció a Studio NOO Design
  • Lori East
    hace 8 años
    Wow! What a transformation! I love it! And I gasped at those "before" bedroom murals! Frightening!
    Dupuis Design agradeció a Lori East
  • PRO
    Dupuis Design
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Hi Lori, thank you and that is why my clients wanted to change things quickly ;-)

• PRO
    Morrone Interiors
    hace 8 años

Fantastic work! Love the glass

Dupuis Design agradeció a Morrone Interiors
  • PRO
    Сергей Некрасов Interior photographer
    hace 2 años

Now it looks more spacious, fresh and giving the energy.

• oreet
    hace 2 años

Wow, what a transformation! My first thought when I saw that colourful wall was “They must be European”, only because most North Americans wouldn’t have the guts to put that on their wall. Great job!!! It’s so refreshing, especially when you see the before and after👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• PRO
    Dupuis Design
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Aww thank you😊

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 2 años

Great job!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.