floating countertop for vessel sink

magdaw
hace 8 años

What is the best material for floating countertop for a vessel sink

Comentarios (14)

• magdaw
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Will Vanity Top Support Brackets - Rectangular give enough support?

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

Not sure what you mean are you just doing a counter without vanity or are you asking if just the vanity will support the top?

magdaw agradeció a Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • PRO
    Brian Brown Studio
    hace 8 años

For a floating vanity to work you would have to put metal support rods in the wall, then lay your substrate, then wrap it in the quartz. Does that help?

magdaw agradeció a Brian Brown Studio
  • magdaw
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Brian, the countertop is only 30x16. The picture shows the look I want to accomplish.

• PRO
    Brian Brown Studio
    hace 8 años

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the picture. Did it attach?

• magdaw
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I think it did not, will try again. My countertop will be attached to 2 walls, back wall and on the right. I already have the cabinet and the sink.

magdaw's ideas · Más información

• PRO
    Brian Brown Studio
    hace 8 años
    Is the cabinet the same color as the one that's pictured? Or did you buy this vanity and you want to replace the counter top it came with?
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

You will use the same support system that is with the vanity for the quartz it will be fine.

• magdaw
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

The cabinet is white. I am looking for ideas on the countertop. The bathroom walls are already tiled.

• magdaw
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I did not buy this "set". I am creating this look.

• Mittens Cat
    hace 4 años

I'm looking into doing the same and just discovered this company: Float Frame

• PRO
    Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center
    hace 4 años

I agree that quartz floating shelves are a great solution. Durable, water proof, easy to clean, and look amazing! Make sure your fabricator completes the installation and gives you best advice on the support system.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 4 años

I'd screw those ididdy-biddy little things right to the wall studs and forget about them.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.