Houzz Logo Print
kellypotter

Suggestions for flooring

kellypotter
hace 8 años

We are removing the soaker tub and replacing with a free standing tub. The flooring is large heated tile and the tile isn't available anymore. We could lift tile and start again (but I hesitate to lose or damage heated wiring). The existing wall tile around this soaker tub is not available as well. There are available very similar tile - what to do?

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

I think you have to pull up the old and start anew for both.

• handmethathammer
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Yorba Linda Master Bathroom · Más información

Cool Gray · Más información

The floor looks so nice, I would hate for you to take that out and lose all that heat, too.

What about doing smaller tiles in a similar color around/under the tub? It could complement the current tiles and give it a little style.

• handmethathammer
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Siddall (192243) · Más información

I really like the pebble floor tiles.

• PRO
    TheGrouStore
    hace 8 años

I agree with not wanting to remove your existing tile/heating floor. If you can't find a match, have you thought about a tile that resembles your existing counter? It may look original and not so much like a repair job. If you aren't comfortable with that, removing the complete floor may need to be revisited.

• havingfun
    hace 8 años

or since it is a separate area, i would treat it as such. use a mosaic or something else that signifies the difference. if you try too hard to match you often look like that is what you are trying to do.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.