Houzz Logo Print
tfmaddox01

height of wall behind mirror

tricia Maddox
hace 8 años
I am going to have a slanted ceiling in my bathroom like this - what is the height of the back wall??? tall enough for a man to shave??

thanks!
Bathrooms · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• User
    hace 8 años

Good question, Its been 8 years for this beautiful new Bathroom addition to give you a correct answer. But if we scale off of the window to the right, we set the top of the window at 6'-8" or 80". The wall/ mirror looks to be about 8" lower than the top of the window, that gives us bout 6'+-. I know the Homeowner was about 5'-9" tall and there was no complaints for the use from the family. Hope this helps. good luck with your project. Ron

• tricia Maddox
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

one of my son's is 6'4" , this will be challenging - I have room so may pull wall out into room for the added inches. thanks for your reply!

• PRO
    Mayne Construction, LLC
    hace 7 años

Good question, Its been 8 years for this beautiful new Bathroom addition to give you a correct answer. But if we scale off of the window to the right, we set the top of the window at 6'-8" or 80". The wall/ mirror looks to be about 8" lower than the top of the window, that gives us bout 6'+-. I know the Homeowner was about 5'-9" tall and there was no complaints for the use from the family. Hope this helps. good luck with your project. Ron

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.