Houzz Logo Print
christopherblowers

I feel something is missing from my man cave.

christopherblowers
hace 8 años
This is a panoramic picture but I'm thinking what else could I have in here. I've a beer fridge, a sofa bed and the TV. A shelf for hanging my drinks and some pictures to go on the wall but it feels something could be added

Comentarios (7)

• christopherblowers
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    One
  • christopherblowers
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Two
  • PRO
    Sabbini & Co.
    hace 8 años

A full feature wall behind the sofa would be cool. Maybe with something like these?

• amandahunter48
    hace 8 años

Living with a man with a man cave, the obvious thing that is missing is your music collection - player, stacks of the music itself, and some music posters on the walls.

• PRO
    The Bulb Co
    hace 8 años

Liking the idea of the addition of the music collection and some music posters on the wall but if this isn't your type of thing then the sports theme would be good, maybe have some pictures of your favourite team or players and then highlight this with some feature lighting perhaps? You can create some nice lighting additions without making it too feminine :-) Or another idea would be to have some movie posters up on the wall?

• PRO
    Portanova Security Doors
    hace 8 años

One of the following: Dart Board, Foozeball Table or Cigar Humidor...

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.