After

Comentarios (4)

• Rosemary Lakeru
    hace 8 años

Looks great!

2PM Architects agradeció a Rosemary Lakeru
  • minnie101
    hace 8 años

I love it. Not a criticism but I wonder what it would look bringing in some more of the dark grey as a contrast to make it stand out more

2PM Architects agradeció a minnie101
  • PRO
    Charlotte Candillier Interiors
    hace 8 años

A bold move but this really compliments the house and really works visually . I wonder though how this ages with time and the weather and does it get extremely hot in the sun.

2PM Architects agradeció a Charlotte Candillier Interiors
  • PRO
    2PM Architects
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks All for your comments. @minnie101, that's an interesting idea, did you have any area in particular in mind? @urbancape, thanks, yes that's one of the most interesting things about the material. It will go to a dark brown over time, depending on the environment, with hints of dark purple and green. We wrote a short blog post showing the weathering of the bronze so far 2PM Blog Post // Bronze Cladding Weathering

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.