Houzz Logo Print
estherbaldwin

bedding

estherbaldwin
hace 8 años
where can I purchase the bedding, or is it custom? also what is the name of the color on the walls?
Hollywood Glam · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    DW Design & Decor LLC
    hace 8 años

Hi Ester, Thank you for your inquiry. The Bedding is from a manufacturer called Eastern Accents (http://www.easternaccents.com/) You could look on their website and see who might carry their bedding line near you. They have a beautiful product line that wears very well, is customizable if needed, and is a very good price for the quality. As far as the wall color, I will have to look in my files and get back to you. It is a little brighter than the way it appears in the photo since we were going for a more glamorous atmosphere!

• estherbaldwin
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Thank you so much for getting back with me and providing this helpful information. Your work is beautiful and your taste is so refined.
  • PRO
    DW Design & Decor LLC
    hace 8 años

Thank you for those kind words! I am currently putting together designs for an (almost) whole house refresh. Please 'Follow' me on Houzz so that you can see the transformation!

• estherbaldwin
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    I certainly will
  • PRO
    DW Design & Decor LLC
    hace 8 años

:-)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.