Houzz Logo Print
dandare131

I love the stone + deck colour combination

Dan Dan
hace 8 años
Could you please tell me which stone and wood were used in this case?
thank you
LONDON Gospel Oak · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Cityscapers
    hace 8 años

Hi Dan, the stone is blue slate, the fencing cedar and the deck and seating are yellow balau, finished with 4 coats of deck oil.

• nickyross74
    hace 7 años
    Could you please tell me what type of screws you have used on the decking. They seem to be invisible. I'm laying this wood next month. Thanks
  • PRO
    Cityscapers
    hace 7 años

We used Camo deck screws No7, 48mm which are stainless steel and have a very small and inconspicuous screw head. We trailed them for the first time on this project and they are excellent. There are other brands available. The key is that they should be stainless steel otherwise they'll oxidise and react with the tannins in the wood.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.