Houzz Logo Print
p_b_h

Windows. Anthracite dilemma

p_b_h
hace 8 años
Please help....

If we're going for anthracite windows on the outside of the house do you think it matters that the conservatory is white?

Also, would you keep the anthracite on the inside or have them white??

OR would you avoid anthracite completely?

So confused....

The outside of the house will eventually be rendered but hopefully these pictures help give a bit more idea to the dilemma...

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Lauren Gilberthorpe Interiors
    hace 8 años

Hi there. Its a big decision! My initial thoughts were that I would avoid having quite contemporary anthracite windows on your home. I think the mix of styles with the red brick and the white conservatory may be confusing and not give you the look you are hoping for. However, if you are definitely rendering the house then it will look great from the front! The conservatory will look a little out of place next to a rendered contemporary home with anthracite windows but it depends on your final vision for the house and whether or not you may consider replacing the conservatory at some point...

• Jonathan
    hace 8 años
    The change if windows and render will have the biggest impact to the front if your house do personally I would leave the back of the house unchanged
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.