Houzz Logo Print
jlittle99

Our den!

Jennifer Little
hace 8 años
Recently painted den off gray and painted mantle. Now for decor! We have tons of photos of our kids but I need some (inexpensive) ideas for this large wall. Help!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Proud House Studio & Co
    hace 8 años

I think making a statement on this wall will have a big impact on your new Den. You could create a gallery wall with a collection of art objects, mixed frames and cool sculptural items or you could take 1 favorite family photo and have it reprinted in giant scale on canvas in 3 separate panels to be hung together.

Also I think some white painted crown molding would do wonders for finishing your room.

Jennifer Little agradeció a Proud House Studio & Co
  • Jennifer Little
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I love the idea of a giant wall canvas!

• terry toon
    hace 8 años
    That is a super pretty color. I think you need the round table and lamp at this end of the sofa and the rectangle table and lamp at the other end of the sofa.
  • PRO
    Crespo Design Group
    hace 8 años

Here are some ideas from our portfolio.

Interior Design Project Tampa · Más información

South Tampa Golf Course Custom Home · Más información

St. Petersburg Waterfront Home · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.