Houzz Logo Print
shelley_oyenhindman

Shower Bench

Can you tell me how the shower bench was made? It is the first one that I've seen that isn't just a rectangular box that has been tiled over. I like the fact that it is open underneath the bench. Is the top of the bench a solid surface that is continuous from the tub area?
After picture Manakin-Sabot, VA Master Bath Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Designs by Cheryl
    hace 8 años

The top of that is a continuation of the tile built like a bench coming along down the one side. Yes, my client's loved the the fact that it was nice and opened. Hopefully your contractor would be able to make that for you. I used Griffin Customs who did the work for me. Good luck!

• gpkh
    hace 7 años

You did an excellent job, the color coordination is well chosen! I am a student of The Day Studio but I think Joanne Day closed her studio in Oakland but not sure?

Anyway, love the bath, great job!

• PRO
    Designs by Cheryl
    hace 7 años

Thank you, love hearing feedback on my work. Good luck in your schooling. We never can stop learning.... : )

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.