Houzz Logo Print
jenleighj

Widespread Faucet on 4" wide plumbing?

jenleighj
hace 8 años

We are replacing our marbelite vanity with a granite vanity and undermount ceramic sinks, and therefore also replacing the faucet/drain. I would prefer a widespread faucet since I think it's easier to clean and looks nicer, but I noticed that the distance between hot and cold pipes inside the cabinet are only 4" apart which makes sense because it was built to accommodate a centerset style faucet.

Are there going to be any technical issues if I use a widespread faucet style here and keep the pipes 4" apart? It is currently using flexible pipes to the levers would allow it to go up and out wider without any problem, but I just want to make sure that before I purchase the faucet I'm not missing anything glaring since I'm not a plumber.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 8 años

With adequate length supply lines, there should be no problems.

• Bunny
    hace 8 años

When I remodeled my bathroom, I went from a center-set to a wide-spread faucet. Nobody raised any issues and it looks great. That being said, while I prefer the look of wide-spread, a single-handle is easier to use and clean around.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.