Houzz Logo Print
goldenfleece74

Minimum opening for sliding doors

goldenfleece74
hace 8 años
Hi
Is there a minimum / advised minimum width of opening for sliding doors? I have 2 openings one is 3.6m and the other is 2.7m and I am keen to put in sliding doors rather than bifold. However I don't want them to look silly!!
Many thanks in advance
Adhurst Road · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Sieger® Aluminium Systems
    hace 8 años

Hi,
    Not at all sliding doors can work in smaller opening too, as everything is made to measure but you might prefer to opt for a slimmer frame ie. in the picture i have attached

I would suggest you come and visit our Showroom though, as we have a lot of different options within our Design Centre and Courtyard Showroom. It's is much easier to get a feel for what you want when you can see them in person. We are based in Amersham, you can arrange a showroom visit by contacting us on 01494 722 882.

• drpepe101
    hace 8 años
    We've just ordered 3m sliding doors, and we were wondering if they were too big!
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Sliding doors look amazing in any size opening! The frames are a lot slimmer to bifolding doors achieving a great contemporary design.

• goldenfleece74
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Are you the same company as IQ aluminium?
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Hedgehog
    Windows ltd is the name of the fabrication factory for IQ Glass UK and companies
    but we also trade as IQ Aluminium

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.