Houzz Logo Print
lance9085

love the cooktop

lance9085
hace 8 años
assuming its induction, what brand is it, and what dimension is it, and is the pop-up downdraft integrated with it? we are just shopping for our custom kitchen, and this is what we are looking for. thanks
Whole House Remodel · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    User
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I looked through my notes for that project and all I can tell you is that it is a 36" induction cooktop....not sure who manufactured it. I'm pretty sure that the pop up vent is a GE 36" vent than sits under the cooktop in the cabinet below and vents down and out. I don't know if you have to integrate the pop up vent with the cooktop as it has a separate switch. As long as clearances work.....After 4 ½ years the vent needed servicing. The homeowners furnished the appliances.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.